Published On : Mon, Jul 4th, 2022

Worker electrocuted to death at Ghate Dugdha Mandir in Mahal

Nagpur: A worker at Ghate Dugdha Mandir in Mahal died of electrocution on Sunday, Kotwali police said.

The deceased has been identified as Rohan Ramprasad Thakre, a resident of Binaki, Salad, District Bhandara. According to police, Rohan was handling an electric tea maker when the incident happened at 1 pm. He got electrocuted and collapsed on the ground. He was taken to hospital where doctors declared him dead.

Advertisement

A case of accidental death was registered by Kotwali police.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
 

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement