| | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Thu, Sep 5th, 2013

    Woman succumbed, hubby injured in gas stove explosion

    Nagpur News : Wife succumbed while her husband is still under going treatment after both got ablaze in fire that took place after a gas stove exploded at their Teka Naka residence on Wednesday midnight.

    Babita Dahare, 30, was declared dead during treatment at Mayo hospital and her husband Indal, is undergoing treatment at the same hospital.

    Jaripatka police has registered a case of an accidental death. Police said that Dahare told police that the gas stove suddenly exploded in the kitchen and fire spread. Babita, who was in the kitchen, was caught by flames. Indal rushed to save her and got burnt too. Neighbours rushed both to Mayo hospital where Babita was declared dead in early morning.

    tragedy_patch

    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145