Published On : Mon, Jan 6th, 2014

Woman injured in cooker explosion at Chat Center near Yeshwant Stadium

Nagpur News :  A middle aged woman was injured after a pressure cooker outburst while she was cooking at her chat center at Yeshwant Stadium on Sunday evening. The victim, Priyanka Ghagare, has been undergoing treatment at Gatewell Hospital in Dhantoli area.

Police told that Ghagare had forgot to tighten the cooker cover and thus it suddenly exploded. The cooker lid hit Ghagre’s head. Luckily, no customer was injured. Ghagare was rushed to hospital. Doctors stated that she is out of danger.
Dhantoli police has reported the matter.

 

Representation image

Representation image