A 32-year-old woman consumed some poisonous potion to end her life on Friday late night under Pachpaoli Police Station area. According to information, Pinky Jeety Bhawar (32), a resident of Naik Talao, consumed some poisonous potion on Friday night around 11 pm in her house. She was rushed to Indira Gandhi Government Medical College and Hospital when her health started deteriorating. At around 12.10 am, doctors declared her dead.
Pachpaoli police have registered a case of accidental death and started further investigations in the case. However, reason behind this extreme step could not be ascertained till filing of this report.