Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Tue, Aug 6th, 2013

    Painter electrocuted to death while on job

    Nagpur New:

    A painter lost his life when he was electrocuted while painting a shop on Kamptee Road. According to police, the victim Suraj Moreshwar Sahare (32), resident of Kasturba Nagar, was painting the shop. While painting, Suraj came in contact with a live wire which was protruding near a spot. The incident occurred in the afternoon. Sadar police were informed of the incident and they reached the spot immediately. After some paper works, police sent body of Suraj for post-mortem.

    Sadar police have registered a case of accidental death and are further probing the matter from all angles. The incident created a panic of sorts as the residents nearby the shop went cautious while touching any electric stuff.

    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145