Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Fri, Sep 16th, 2016
    Latest News | By Nagpur Today Nagpur News

    Nirmalya campaign bears fruits with 80% success

    nirmalya-campaign
    Nagpur: Concerted green efforts on the part of Nagpur Municipal Corporation (NMC) and a host of voluntary organizations and environment agencies to prevent pollution of water bodies during immersion bore fruits. The Nirmalya campaign turned out be a high success as Futala and Gandhisagar lakes were spared of contamination to a great extent. The success was the outcome of great efforts on the part of hundreds of volunteers who kept a close watch and collected the Nirmalya from devotees during the immersion of Lord Ganesh idols on Thursday. The success was 80 percent on the scale. The remaining 20 percent would need more and more efforts.


    Trending In Nagpur
    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145