| | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Sun, Sep 22nd, 2013

    Man electrocuted, wife injured

    Nagpur News : A 45-year-old man died and his wife was seriously injured after they came into contact with electric wire while doing some repairing work at their Dighori residence on Saturday evening. Ashok Jhakarde and his wife Indu were found unconscious at their home by neighbours.

    On being rushed to nearby Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), doctors declared Jhakarde as brought dead while Indu is still battling for life.

    Police told that they have found things kept upside down in the front room which seems that Jhakarde might have repairing something when he suffered an electric current. Indu might have rushed to help him and stuck to him. A neighbour found both lying on floor and rushed to check.

    Nandanvan police has registered Jhakarde’s death as an accidental death.

    tragedy_patch

    Trending In Nagpur
    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145