Preparation Time 10 Minutes
Cooking Time 15 Minutes
Serves Serves 4
• 5 tbsp Honey
• 2 Ripe Mangoes (Peeled and Chopped)
• 3 Ripe Bananas (Peeled and Chopped)
• 8-10 ice cubes (Crushed)
• 2 cups Yogurt
• 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
• Fresh Mint Leaves to garnish
How to make Honey And Fruit Smoothie:
• Freeze the banana and mango slices for an hour.
• Once frozen, place the frozen fruits, honey and yogurt in a blender and blend until smooth.
• Add the crushed ice cubes and blend once more.
Pour into individual glasses, garnish with mint springs and serve.