Preparation Time 30 Minutes
Cooking Time 45 Minutes
Recipe Type Non Veg.
Serves Serves 4
• 1/2 tsp Thyme (finely chopped)
• 1/4 tsp Dry Mustard
• 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
• 3 lb Chicken
• 1 clove Garlic (minced)
• 1/2 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
• 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
• 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
• 1/4 tsp Salt
How to make Baked Chicken Continental:
• Firstly, rub the chicken pieces with salt from both the sides.
• Get a pie plate, sprinkle some bread crumbs, cheese, herbs, mustard, and parsley.
• Mix it nicely altogether.
• Mix butter & garlic.
• Brush up the whole mixture on the chicken pieces.
• Coat the chicken pieces with bread crumbs.
• Place all the pieces in the baking plate maintaining few inches.
• Bake the preparation at 350 Centigrade for an hour.
• Get it out from the oven once it gets golden brown.