Nagpur News : Four houses were gutted down and one person was injured in a major fire that broke out on Besa road on Wednesday afternoon. Injured Rambhau Bawne is battling for his life at Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH).
Police said that the fire broke out while Bawne was cooking food and the flames leapt to a curtain. The fire slowly spread to other adjoining houses of Sanjay Adaskar, Govind Thakre and Sanjay Bawne.
Minutes after the fire, Adkaskar and other rescued Bawne who was trap inside and was rushed to hospital. Fire department was alerted and soon, the fire tenders reached the spot. Within an hour, the fire was brought under control. House owners has estimated the loss of around Rs 4 lakhs in the fire.