Nagpur: City police, acting on the directives of Praveen Dixit, Director General of Police (DGP), have launched a new App for reaching immediate help to citizens in distress specifically the womenfolk. The new App has been named ‘Pratisad App’ and would be available on mobile phones equipped with Android facility.
Those citizens who want to utilise the ‘Pratisad App’ will have to do following procedure:
1) First of all go to Google Play Store in mobile phones.
2) Click Search option, type Pratisad (Ask) and then search for the tool.
3) Select Pratisad (Ask).
4) For downloading the said App, click on Download/Install.
5) After downloading the App, register your mobile phone number.
6) Type the blue-coloured Captcha Code.
7) Later click on ‘Accept Terms and Conditions.’
8) Type and include the name and mobile phone number of a close relative in the App.
9) Then click on ‘Register Now’ tool.
10) After downloading the Pratisad App, a red-coloured Social Emergency icon could be seen on Search tool.
Whenever the citizens need immediate police help, click on the said Icon. A police official or personnel will contact you and offer help.