| | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Tue, Sep 24th, 2013
    Nagpur Crime | By Nagpur Today samratnt

    9-yr-old boy, woman died of electrocution

    Nagpur News: A 9-year-old boy and a married woman died of electrocution in separate cases at Nandanvan and Tehsil police station areas on Monday morning. Ashish Karhamkar, a resident of Raut Nagar, suffered an electric shock when he touched the switch board of water cooler at home. The incident took place around 10 am when Ashish was playing with the switch board and touch the cooler and switch board at the same time. He was rushed to Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) but was declared brought dead by the doctors.

    At Tehsil around 12 pm, homemaker Chetana Parate, had gone to switch on the electric heater when she suffered an electric shock and collapsed. She was declared brought dead at Mayo hospital.

    Both the cases are registered as an accidental deaths .

    File Photo of similar incident that took place on Monday

    File Photo of similar incident that took place on Monday

    Trending In Nagpur
    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145