Nagpur News : Railways have decided to run six Special trains from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus/Dadar Terminus to Sewagram/Ajni/Nagpur to clear the extra rush of Passengers on account of Bharat Ratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar’s Maha Parinirvan Divas being celebrated at Dadar Chaitya Bhoomi on 6th December 2012. The details of special trains are as under:-
A) TWO SPECIAL TRAINS ON 6.12.2012
1) Train No. 01321 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus – Sewagram Special will leave Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at 4.05 pm on 6.12.2012 and will arrive Sewagram 7.50 am next day.
2) Train No. 01323 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus – Ajni Special will leave Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at 6.40 pm on 6.12.2012 and will arrive Ajni 12.20 pm next day.
B) TWO SPECIAL TRAINS ON 7.12.2012
3) Train No. 01325 Dadar – Nagpur Special will leave Dadar at 12.40 am on 7.12.2012 (midnight of 6/7.12.2012) and will arrive Nagpur at 6.00 pm same day.
4) Train No. 01327 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus – Nagpur Special will leave Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at 12.40 pm on 7.12.2012 and will arrive Nagpur 5.00 am next day.
C) TWO SPECIAL TRAINS ON 8.12.2012
5) Train No. 01341 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus – Nagpur Special will leave chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at 6.40 pm on 8.12.2012 and will arrive Nagpur at 12.40 pm next day.
6) Train No. 01343 Dadar – Nagpur Special will leave Dadar at 12.40 am on 8.12.2012 (midnight of 7/8.12.2012) and will arrive Nagpur 6.00 pm same day.
Halts: These special trains will halt at Dadar, Kalyan, Kasara, Igatpuri, Nasik Road, Manmad, Chalisgaon, Jalgaon, Bhusawal, Malkapur, Jalamb, Akola, Murtizapur, Badnera, Dhamangaon, Pulgaon, Wardha, Sewagram and Ajni.
Composition: 12 General second class, and 2 general second class cum guard’s brake vans.