| | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Mon, May 29th, 2017

    5-yr old girl, woman die of cooler shock within 24 hours

    Nagpur Cooler Shock Death
    Nagpur:
    A 5-year old girl and a woman lost their lives due to electrocution in separate incidents within 24 hours. Both the victims died after receiving shock from water coolers.

    In the first incident, the life of 5-year old kid, Khushi Manoj Kose was sniffed out when she came in contact with a “live” water cooler on Saturday. A resident of Swagat Nagar, Bhandewadi, Khushi was taking out a water bottle from fridge. At the same time, Khushi’s shoulder touched the nearby water cooler. As a result, she received shock of her life. She was immediately taken to a hospital by her two siblings with the help of neighbours as Khushi’s mother at that time had gone to office. However, the kid could not be saved.

    In the second incident within 24 hours, Chhaya Rajesh Narnavre, resident of Anant Nagar, died of electrocution while she was pouring water in cooler on Sunday.

    Cops have registered a case of accidental deaths and probing the matter further.

    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145