Published On : Tue, Aug 18th, 2015

Youth dies of electrocution


Nagpur
: In another tragic event, a youth dies of electrocution when he attempted to remove the pump from a cooler in Shirpur village. The deceased is identified as Ravi Ritey. The incident occurred on August 17, 2015 at around 4:00 pm.

According to police sources, the deceased youth was removing the water pump from the cooler at around 4:00 pm. He got an electric shock and became unconscious. He was rushed to a Hospital in Kamptee in the unconscious stage. However, he died while undergoing treatment.

On receipt of information, the Kamptee police have registered a case of accidental death and have initiated an investigation into the matter.

Shock

Representational Pic