Published On : Fri, Sep 26th, 2014

Youth dies of electrocution in Bidipeth

Representational Pic

Nagpur:  A youth died of electrocution on Thursday under the jurisdiction of Sakkardara police station. The incident took place at around 2.30 pm.

The deceased has been identified as Amar Suresh Yadav (25), a resident of Dipty Signal, Bazar Square. According to information, Amar had gone to Plot No. 902, Bidipeth for the slab works. While walking down the stairs, he accidentally stepped onto a live wire. Amar fell unconscious. He was rushed to hospital but was declared dead.

Sakkardara police have registered a case of accidental death and started their investigations.