Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Mon, May 14th, 2018

    Young married woman dies of burns as stove explodes in MIDC

    crime

    Nagpur: A young married woman lost her life as the stove on which she was preparing tea exploded and set her ablaze. The tragedy occurred in MIDC area here on Saturday afternoon.

    A resident of Shramik Nagar, Hariganga Society, the deceased has been identified as Neeta Rakesh Parate (23). Around 4 pm on Saturday, Neeta was preparing tea on a stove. Suddenly, the stove erupted and exploded setting cloths of Neeta afire. She received fatal burn injuries and was rushed to Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH). However, Neeta succumbed around 5 pm on Sunday while undergoing treatment.

    MIDC police constable Kawdu, based on the information, registered a case of accidental death and launched an in-depth probe into the matter.


    Trending In Nagpur
    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145