| | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Wed, Apr 3rd, 2019

    Woman dies in LPG blaze in Mankapur

    Nagpur: A 45-year old woman who was burnt seriously in LPG blaze in her house in Mankapur on March 26 succumbed to injuries on March 30 while undergoing treatment at Orange City Hospital.

    The deceased, Anita Narendra Tambuskar, resident of 67, Welcome Society, Zingabai Takli, was cleaning ota and gar burner around 12.30 pm on March 26. In the process, she accidentally kept the burner button on causing gas fill the kitchen room. Unaware of the hazard, Anita lighted the gas burner for warming water. \

    The moment she lighted the burner, the spread gas blazed and engulfed Anita. She received severe burn injuries and was rushed to Orange City Hospital. However, Anita succumbed to her injuries on March 30 while undergoing treatment.

    Mankapur ASI Dharmadas, based on information provided by Bhushan Narendra Tambuskar, son of deceased, registered a case of accidental death and probing the matter.

    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145