Nagpur: A two-day Yoga Workshop by The Unschooled Yogi exclusively for women is being organised in Nagpur on November 27and 28. The workshop will be focused towards providing solutions in terms of Yogasanas and Breathing Exercises for issues related to female bodies. The workshop will target all those bodily issues with specific Yogasanas which the practitioners can incorporate in their daily life. With regular practice and consistency, one will see all the problems vanishing and health improving, said the Yoga Instructor Ashay Nalamwar who is organising the workshop for the first time in the city.
The two-day Yoga Workshop on November 27 and 28 will be held at 2Stepz Fitness and Dance Studio, Gokulpeth, Nagpur. The timings are 8:30 am-10:30 am (Saturday & Sunday). The fees are Rs 500 per head. Those interested can contact 9511611575, 7057241200 for further details. Limited slots are available, according to the Yoga Instructor Ashay Nalamwar.
1) General awareness about the rising cases of PCOS/PCOD, back pain and anxiety due to lack of good lifestyle habits.
2) Yogasanas, breathing exercises and meditative practices to target specific body parts in the best way possible.
3) Exercises specifically designed to assist hip opening and back flexibility to strengthen the lower body and the core.
4) Meditative practices that can be incorporated in your daily life to improve your focus, concentration and mindfulness.
5) A brief practice of different forms of Yoga like Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Hatha.
6) The practice will be specifically for beginner level Yoga enthusiasts.