Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Fri, Aug 22nd, 2014

    Tragedy strikes parents who lose 4 year old son to electrocution in Yashodhara Nagar

    Nagpur News.

    Little carelessness with electric appliances may often lead to danger but sometimes it also turns into tragedy. In a similar incident, it was like a bolt from the blue for the parents of a four year old child, who lost their dear little one who came in contact with the electric cooler. The parents are left with nothing but to seethe over the lifetime pain meted out to them at the cruel hands of destiny. The four-and-a-half year old boy died of selectrocution on Thursday under Yashodhara Nagar police station.

    Sources said the child Aryan Dinesh Nitnawre, resident of Hingna Road, Takli Sim was playing in his house on Thursday. He accidently came in contact with an electric cooler and received a strong electric shock. He immediately fell unconscious after which his family members rushed him to Lata Mangeshkar Hospital for treatment but doctors declared him brought dead after preliminary examination.

    Yashodhara Nagar police have registered a case of accidental death and started their investigations.

    pic-80

     

     


    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145