| | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Fri, Oct 30th, 2015
    Nagpur Crime | By Nagpur Today Nagpur News

    Toddler falls into hot food vessel while playing, dies

    Nagpur: A tragic accident led to a toddler meeting a painful death as he fell into a hot, steaming food vessel while playing. In another incident, a kid succumbed to her burn injuries she suffered while cooking food.

    In the first tragedy that occurred around 3.30 pm on Thursday, a 4-year old boy Nasir Ali, resident of Lumbini Nagar, near Boudha Vihar, was playing in front of his house. While playing, Nasir went to Boudha Vihar where food was being prepared for a public function.

    Suddenly, the playing toddler lost control and fell into a large and hot foot vessel kept there and suffered critical burn injuries. He was rushed to Mayo Hospital but the 4-year old kid could not sustain the grievous burn injuries and died at about 0045 hours of Friday while undergoing treatment.

    On the basis of information received in this connection, Jaripatka PSI Khare registered a case of accidental death and launched a thorough probe into the circumstances that caused such a horrendous incident.

    In another incident, 14-year old girl Twinkle Mukesh Singh of Vanjra area, near Pili Nadi, who was cooking food in her house on October 16, 2015, got burned when the gas stove flames touched her Salwar. Twinkle was taken to Government Medical College and Hospital and was admitted to Burns Ward. However, the girl succumbed to her fatal burn wounds around 9.45 pm on Thursday while undergoing treatment.

    Yashodhara Nagar PSI Jadhav has registered a case of accidental death and investigating the matter further.

    Trending In Nagpur
    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145