Nagpur: As three Assistant Commissioners of Police get transferred out. However, no replacements have been made to take their place. The injustice towards Nagpur Police continues in spite of the Chief Minister having the portfolio of Home Minister too. The Home Ministry has transferred three Assistant Commissioners of Police on May 27, 2015.
Assistant Commissioner of Police Tukaram Gaud has been transferred to Pune, while Assistant Commissioner of Police Shailendra Gaikwad has been transferred to Mumbai and Assistant Commissioner of Police Vinod Wankhede has been transferred to Amravati.
The other transfers in Maharashtra include:
1. Laxman Shellar of SRPF, Nagpur transferred to Mumbai.
2. Raju Bhujbal from Chandrapur transferred to Nashik city.
3. Devidas Ilamkar from Gadchiroli transferred to Tiroda.
4. Vijay Chauhan from Gadchandur transferred to Nashik city.
5. Gajajnan Rajmane from Devri transferred to Malegaon city.
6. Ashok Nakhate from Gondia transferred to Malegaon Rural.
7. Deepak Girhe from Tiroda transferred to Nifad.
8. H H Jadhav from Sakoli transferred to Dhule city.
9. Anand Bhoite from Tumsar transferred to Ahmednagar Rural.
10. Prakash Bhurade from Arvi transferred to Tumsar.
11. Chetna Tidke from Anjangaon transferred to Amravati city.
12. Rupali Dharekar from Malkapur transferred to Khamgaon.
13. Rajendra Bhamre from Pune city transferred to Washim.
14. Rashid Tadvi Additional Superintendent (ACB) Amravati transferred to Pune city
15. Talib Tadvi from Amravati city transferred to Shahada.
16. Satish Deshmukh from New Mumbai transferred to Pulgaon.
17. S M Ghadge from Thane transferred to Amravati city.
Most of those officers, who are transferred to Vidarbha, seldom come here. They make and succeed in their attempts to get their transfer orders cancelled. The Chief Minister of Maharashtra is also the Home Minister. So there was a hope that the Ache-Din will come for the Nagpur police department too. However, this does not seem to be the case.
While addressing the press meet, Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis had claimed that if anyone is transferred to Vidarbha, he will have to come to Vidarbha. However, his administration does not seem to have enforced this rule making his claims hollow.