Patna/Nagpur: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today announced the list of candidates for the ‘Grand Alliance’ at a press conference in Patna.
Here are the highlights:
- We have tried to ensure representation all sections of the society.
- There are no complaints within ‘Maha Gathbandhan’.
- We took our time to decide the candidates.
- Everybody, even Lalu ji agreed I should announce the list of the candidates.
- We received word from Congress last evening.
We want to make it clear that development is our biggest factor for the polls but the BJP is only interested in creating divides.
The recent comments by RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat on issue of reservation clearly shows that he thinks that present status of the reservation policy is not right.
RSS wants an extra-constitutional committee to decide who gets quotas, who doesn’t. This is a dangerous thought.
RSS is Like Supreme Court for BJP.