Nagpur: Round Table India is an organisation of young persons between the age 18-40 years consisting of successful businessmen and professionals has a key Objective of Community Service, focusing on Building Infrastructure for Education of Underprivileged Children.
Round Table India, have since 1997 has built over 6189 Classrooms in 2588 Schools impacting 6.80 Million children across India at an outlay of Rs.244.65 Crores.
Round Table India on September 5, 2018 has tied up with Ketto.org which is India`s Leading Crowd Funding Website having a footfall of over 25 Million Donors and has a record of having raised more than Rs. 300 Crores Plus for different NGO`s across India.
The purpose of the Tie-up is to raise funds Online for building schools across India under our motto of, “Freedom through Education for Underprivileged Children”.
Crowd Funding Website Ketto has assured to undertake the following for the Round Table India.
● Ketto will assign a dedicated Account Manager for Round Table India.
● Ketto will create a microsite for Round Table India.
● Ketto will do due compliance for Round Table India.
● Information of all donors will be presented in the NGO dashboard in real-time.
● Ketto will provide a promotion toolkit to all of the Round Table India’s campaigners.
● Ketto will provide MIS for all fund transfers maintaining complete transparency.
The Memorandum of Understanding was signed by National President of Round Table India, Dhruv Dalmia and Owner of Ketto.org Varun Sheth at the Ketto Office in Mumbai in the presence of National Vice-President Piyush Daga, Area Chairman-3 Aditya Jhunjhunwala and National Fundraising Team Member Tabler Vaibhav Sachdev.
www.roundtableindia.ketto.org is the Microsite where people can look at the pan-India projects and the works carried out by Round Table India.