Nagpur: In a very disturbing incident, one more tigress was electrocuted to death under mysterious circumstances in Chaprala Sanctuary in Gadchiroli district on Friday. A wild boar was also found dead along with the tigress. Officials of Forest Department reached the spot and started investigation into the wild deaths.
This is the second tigress to die due to electrocution. A ‘man-eater’ tigress, who faced ‘shoot-at-sight orders, had also died of electrocution in Nagpur district a couple of weeks ago.
Details area waited.