Nagpur News: The Nagpur Municipal Corporation (NMC) has put Aasi Nagar Zone Property Tax payers on notice. NMC has warned those tax payers who have not yet paid the Property Tax to remit the pending amounts immediately otherwise their properties would be seized. Some of the property owners who have not paid the Tax are as follows:
1) Ward No. 56: House No. 44/A, Anusayabai Dhanaji Meshram – Pending amount Rs 4,54,345.
2) Ward No. 56: House No. 4, Vinodkumar Kailashchandra Shahu – Pending amount Rs 13,35,662.
3) Ward No. 57: House No. 3081/A, Sureshkumar Alec Misal – Pending amount Rs 78,221.
4) Ward No. 57: House No. 3081/B, Asha Arvind Henry, Koradi Road – Pending amount Rs 8,32,917.
5) Ward No. 57: House No. 3081, Jaikumar Alec Misal – Pending amount Rs 5,28,713.
6) Ward No. 57: House No. 2472, M/s Arshad Developers – Pending amount Rs 10,02,748.
7) Ward No. 57: House No. 2781/8, Shivnathsingh Thakur – Pending amount Rs 1,05,770.
The NMC has directed the defaulters to immediately pay the pending Property Tax amounts or face property seizure action by Aasi Nagar Zone. The Assistant Commissioner/Ward Officer, Aasi Nagar Zone-9, has asked the defaulters to take notice of the directive and remit the tax to avoid seizure of property.