Nagpur News: This Holi, change the rules of the game and add more fun and joy to your mood of celebration. Nagpur Today brings you some must do’s before you try your hands at colors. Check these out,
-Play with dry organic colors.
– Avoid playing with water balloons.
– Forget buckets full of water. Use gulaal instead.
– Go for a bath only when you are done. Bathing repeatedly is sure water wastage.
– Play in a separate area or the garden. Getting the whole house dirty will simply lead to more water usage.
– Wear old dark colored clothes, so cleaning them does not need too much water and effort.
– Apply oil on your hair before stepping out to play. This will provide a protective layer over your hair. Even if you do end up getting colour in your tresses, a single wash can be enough to make your hair colour-free.
– Shield yourself with some moisturizing lotion to prevent your skin from staining. It will keep your skin hydrated and prevent it from harmful effects of colour.
– Coat your nails with nail paint. It is the most basic form of nail care and can go a long away in keeping your nails from soiling with colors. Your nails will stay clean just like before playing Holi.
– In case you forget to apply a body lotion and you have colour all over you then do not step under the shower immediately. Rub some coconut oil or cream and let the colour start fading. Now a quick wash will make you clean without much scrubbing.
– If you are playing indoors or on the terrace, spread a tarpaulin on the floor. Once you have finished playing, you can simply wash away the colors on the tarpaulin and save using detergents on the floor.