Published On : Sat, Jul 5th, 2014

Middle-aged woman succumbs to burn injuries

Nagpur News.

A woman named Anju alias Soni Mahesh Golani, 52, a resident of, 1345, Deshpande Layout, Nagpur received burn injuries while preparing tea. As she was busy preparing tea, there was a fire explosion due to which her clothes instantly caught fire and she received burn injuries. Immediately she was admitted to Rahate Hospital. During course of her treatment on July 4 at 14-25 hours, doctors pronounced her dead.

On the report of Mahesh Timanimal Golani, 58, police sub-inspector, Dixit of Nandanwan police station recorded the case as an accidental death.

girl-fire