Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Mon, Oct 26th, 2015
    Nagpur Crime | By Nagpur Today Nagpur News

    Married woman dies in freak incident in Pandharabodi area

    Nagpur: In a freak but tragic incident, a married woman died of burn injuries suffered accidentally. The deceased has been identified as Megha Mukesh Dhurve (31), resident of Sanjay Nagar, Pandharabodi.

    Megha was cleaning her house around 3 pm on Saturday when an open kerosene can fell on her and she was drenched with the oil. Megha thought of taking bath and lighted gas stove for warming water.

    However, when the gas stove was lighted, the flames touched clothes of Megha and within moments she was found running helter-skelter engulfed by fire. Megha received grievous burn injuries and was rushed to GMCH where she succumbed at about 9.30 pm on Sunday.

    Ambazari PSI A N Lakde, based on the information, has registered a case of accidental death. Further probe is underway.

    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145