Published On : Wed, Sep 12th, 2012

Man dies as he gets electrocuted by an electric transformer

The area of Ghatate Nagar ran into shock as one man got electrocuted and died by an electric transformer. The incident sent shock waves through out the area. The identity of the person is yet to known.

According to the nearby people some say that the person had robbed something and tried to flee the place and happened to go and hide behind the electric transformer, that where he suddenly got electrocuted. Spanco authorities told us a different angle as they say that the person must have tried to rob the copper wires inside the transformer but with the transformer have very high voltage he must have touched a live wire and that must have resulted in him getting electrocuted.

Further investigations are still on

%%wppa%% %%slide=13%%