Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Fri, Mar 10th, 2017
    Latest News | By Nagpur Today Nagpur News

    LPG leak sparks fire in a house at Thakkargram in Pachpaoli, no casualty reported

    Nagpur: A leaking LPG cylinder sparked a fire in a house situated at Thakkargram in Pachpaoli on Thursday night.

    The fire erupted in the house of Hari Natthuji Malik, an employee of Nagpur Municipal Corporation. The leaping flames devoured households but there were no reports of human casualty.

    Three fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the fire was brought under control before it could engulf the adjoining houses, according to sketchy details.

    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145