Published On : Wed, Nov 16th, 2016

Video: LPG cylinder goes off at Ashtavinayak Nagar in Jaitala, none injured

Nagpur: Triggering a major shock at the otherwise merrily progressing house-warming ceremony at Ashtavinayak Nagar in Jaitala, an LPG cylinder suddenly blasted. However, many people who were present in the venue had a providential escape. No one was injured in the blast. A part of the venue went up in flames as the fire spread after the cylinder blast.

The exact reasons behind the accident could not be ascertained, however the eye witnesses claimed the blast could have occurred due to gas leakage from the cylinder pipe.


A battery of fire fighters, were rushed to the spot who swung into action to douse the flames. The flames were brought under control till the time of filing the report.

Further details are awaited.