To impress any girl via chatting starts with the step first, and that is your Social Networking Profile:
– How your Facebook profile should look like!
It has been discussed above that your profile should be completely filled and look impressive. Secondly, your profile picture plays a very important role, so choose it carefully.
The point behind focusing on your profile is that your profile represents you. Even though she might not just read your profile right away, but once you strike an impression in her eyes, she will.
Step I – Your Profile
Step II – Your Profile Picture
3) Your albums.
Girls, if they like you in the chat, always look at the pictures and so do guys. It’s a common thing. So choose carefully what you show in your pictures. It doesn’t matter how you look in the pictures, what matters is the surrounding, quality, your clothes, your actions, and of course the place. For example:
Don’t put a picture such as:
– You are smoking weed with your collar raised, wearing a cheap red-colored shirt and aviator shades.
– The front buttons of your shirt open to the limit your chest hair are oozing out.
– Wearing absolutely the worst combination of clothes and appearing really happy about it.
– You and your friends are laughing with your teeth out. (if it’s a good laugh, then of course yes)
– Of you and you roommates in your room with your boxers or shorts on, unless you have shaved legs.
Always remember: Your bad dressing sense takes a second for a woman to turn you down.
– Avoid wearing shirts if you are below 18, or if they don’t fit you and are bright colored. (exception: If they really fit you, and are decent, then why not)
– Do use photo Editing software(s) on your pictures. It doesn’t matter if it is about a view or about you. Make them as better as you can because the pictures that catch your eyes on Google Search or about your favorite actresses are extremely touched and brushed. If there is something available, why not use it?
– Don’t hesitate in uploading pictures that you like. For example
– – Funny notes from your notebook or pad.
– – Pictures about paintings or Music that form a part of your liking.
— Pictures about history, or people who inspire.
and similar stuff.
Always remember: Your album is for free spot to upload whatever you like. It is not compulsory to upload your pictures only. Make a separate album and upload the above-mentioned pictures too as they give a very impressive idea to a woman of what your thoughts, choices and likes are. And pictures have their own brilliant property of impressing people.
Step IV: How you talk!
This step comprises of things related to your typing style to your sense of humor, to how much you can engage a woman in talking with you. To be clear, a woman needs one chat to find that she wants to talk to you or not. She’d get interested by your profile, your style in the pictures and that would get her to chat with you, or message.
While chatting things you need to notice:
– Don’t type like Hi mY nAme iZZ bL%&@That’s just immature and stupid, except if you are talking to a 15 year old and you are yourself 13. Make sure you type like a human being who has a job which is not cleaning someone’s car outside the parkway – even if you do that, type like you don’t. I am not saying it’s ‘the most’ important thing or something, but it does have psychological implications. You don’t want to show that you are a Junkie, or dyslexic, or you have never been to college and typed a real paper on something.
– Put good status messages.
Your status message is the thing that is reaching to her, when your personal message is not. So it is a kind of more than private thing. She is reading that. Make sure it is not toilet humor or just for guys thing. And that is totally for you to decide for kind of joke is acceptable and what is not. For example: Don’t get to chauvinistic with your jokes, don’t make fun of women’s body parts, etc. What you can do is, if you read much, you can put good quotes from writers, nice pictures on your wall, jokes that actually are funny – stay on the neutral side rather than being too extreme on any end.
– Drag her in on your stuff.
Facebook has an amazing feature of tagging people. This way you can share with them what you do, for example: If you are a musician, you can tag her in your video, or message her your track; if you are a writer, you can write notes, and tag her in them; if you are into photography, tag; if you are a painter or into sketching, tag. It doesn’t matter if it’s your job or not. It could be your hobby too.
If you have recently added some Girl, 50% of impression lies in the above things. You don’t even have to talk to her; and this is the magic of online dating.
Step V – Wooing.
Here are a few things what guys do after adding a girl they want to befriend:
– They message her different remarks about the way she looks, which most of the times are superfluous, highly overrated, pampering, and sleazy too.
Note: Don’t remark about someone’s beauty unless you are a fine art student or a painter. The thing is I am not doubting that she’d feel bad or anything negative about your comments; but my focus is all about the words. You cannot describe a painting the way a painter or a critic would, and because you cannot write they way they would write about a beautiful painting, don’t ruin it for yourself! Don’t comment or message her stuff like- ‘You look so beautiful/ cute/ innocent.’
– They repeatedly message a Hi or Hello, or many a times some piece of poetry that wouldn’t even make any sense for her as what to reply.
– They comment on her status messages, comments that are totally unnecessary and would get you no where!
Note: I am not saying that these things don’t work, of course they are going to work if one does them consistently and the girl hasn’t deleted him yet; he might get a ‘Hi or hello or thanks’ from her, which is of course one of the exceptional cases because the girl is very polite. But in this entire book, I haven’t and I am not talking about the exceptional cases; I am only talking about the majority of cases which would be, to assume, more than ninety percent.
What to do and how to find a solution?
The first thing that you need to do is show her a purpose; show her that there is a purpose which is why you have added or wanted to befriend her; and by doing that you erase the idea from her mind that you sent her a friend request randomly.
– You show her that you are an able man. (It’s psychological)
– You get a reply immediately because no other guy has done it before.
What should be the purpose?
Always remember: Your purpose is just a pretext in tricking her to talking to you. It is not an actual purpose, something like a business proposition or work you need her participation with. So be creative, imaginative, and make something up. It can be anything as little as- ‘Hey, I am a musician, and I need people, good listeners such as you, to comment on my music’. Those of you who are not musicians might think that this doesn’t apply to them, but again, it’s only a pretext. Go to any music site, there are a thousand people uploading their music videos covering established songs everyday; download one good acoustic track and sent it to her. This is just one random example. You can find countless of creative things to use as pretexts. After doing this, you get into the terms of talking to her faster than anybody who has ever added her randomly. You use the same pretext for your initial chats too, in which you suddenly pretend to have found such a great person accidently; you request her to keep in touch by the means of mails/ messages from time to time.
What do you message/ mail her?
From here on, you become the most curious person in the world, you ask her everything about her life that you possibly can. And be assured because a girl loves to answer questions regarding her life. But you never ask her direct questions like- ‘Do you have a boyfriend?’ you ask her about the idea of love that she carries. If she is too philosophical and unrealistic, she is single. You never ask her one question, you make a list in which at least five questions should be random and entertaining. They can be anything from movies, music to what interests her the most!
– What do you think about love?
– What’s your favorite band’s name? or musician?
– When was the last time you cried?
– What do you want to do in your life? (Get into philosophical questions)
– What’s your favorite color? Does a guy sound gay if he says it is purple?
– Do you have a pet? If you have to buy one, would that be the one that bites or scratches?
For more questions:
List of topics you can message!
And so on, your questions have to be about extracting as well as entertaining. Later on, you ask questions from her answers. The reason behind asking a girl questions through mails/ messages is that girls generally don’t start chatting with guys they have randomly added. They might chat with you only once or twice. So, in order to have a conversation, because that is what you need to do to become her good friend, you exchange mails/ messages which require answers, indirectly having all the long conversations which you are unable to directly.
Note: Try to be consistent; you don’t want to be losing this away by lazing it around. The secret behind writing her mails is that you are trapping her into a routine; and the day she’ll realize that, she’d be used to the habit of writing you or reading your mails in a pattern. And if she likes reading your mails/ messages, and you continue to be decent, maximum number of girls doesn’t hesitate in exchanging their numbers.
By Marcelo Azavedo