Maharashtra State Police Department has issued notification for the recruitment of Constables, and dates for the written exam will be declared in the coming months. This article will help the candidates know the syllabus and equip them to prepare for the topics asked in the Maharashtra Police Bharti 2021 exam effectively.
Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam Paper
The candidates need to understand the exam pattern and know the Maharashtra Police Bharti 2021 exam components. Exam Paper consists of four sections of twenty-five marks each. The candidates need to prepare for the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) coming from the following subjects:
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Intellectual Test
- Marathi Grammar
The total duration of the test is 90 minutes, and candidates will be selected for physical standard and efficiency tests based on their performance.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2021: Syllabus
After evaluating the Exam Pattern, the candidates should get focused on knowing the complete Maharashtra Police Constable Exam syllabus. As mentioned above, the candidates are expected to cover the four main subjects with the following topics included in them:
- Mathematics: It includes topics such as LCM & HCF, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Percentage & Discount, Ratio & Proportion, Mensuration, Area & Volume, and Geometry. The multiple-choice questions focus on basic topics and enable the candidate to score higher marks with accuracy.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: The syllabus includes questions from Politics, Economics, History, Geography, Computer Knowledge, Science & Technology, National & International Current Affairs, Sports, National Movements, and Literature & Tradition. The candidates are expected to know the latest happenings on and before one month from the exam.
- Intellectual Test: It is very similar to Logical Reasoning and includes the topics such as Verbal & Non-Verbal Coding, Data Interpretation, Sentence Formation, Analogies, Problem Solving, Blood Relations, and Direction tests.
- Marathi Grammar: Unlike every language test, Marathi Grammar Syllabus also incorporates the basics only. It includes Synonyms, Antonyms, Gender, Nouns, Pronouns, and Singular/Plural. The candidates need to study from good grammar books and learn Marathi’s vocabulary to solve the multiple-choice questions quickly.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2021 exam: Preparation Strategy and Tips
Being disciplined is a primary key to achieve success in the Maharashtra Police Bharti 2021 exam. The candidates who plan to give the attempt this year should follow the below-mentioned strategy to clear the exam:
Get Clarity on the Syllabus: The candidates should go through the syllabus and make a proper schedule for preparing the same. Always download it from the official site of Maharashtra Police and affix the same on your wall to see it every day.
Know the Exam-Pattern: The candidates should check the exam pattern and note down the current practice changes. Also, check out the last year’s solved question papers to see the marks distribution among various subjects.
Put together Study Schedule: Proper time management in the coming weeks is crucial to ensure success in the examination. Follow a timetable that has a proper rotation of subjects and makes the candidate interested at all times. A backup plan should also be there if the candidate cannot follow because of some emergencies.
Collect Best Books for preparation: The candidates can buy some good books from renowned authors to complete all the topics in the syllabus. These books always help improve scores in the issues in which the candidates are not getting good scores.
Preparation Strategy for Mathematics: The candidates should solve at least thirty to forty questions from each topic in the syllabus. The candidates should practice mathematics topics daily and questions to be cracked daily till the exam day. The candidates should attempt to solve at least three previous years’ papers every week to know their preparation levels.
Preparation Strategy for General Knowledge and Current Affairs: Reading Newspapers and Magazines are the most common way to update your knowledge about current affairs. The candidates should subscribe to various news applications to get the latest updates on current affairs—attempt quizzes on topics from History, Geography, Politics, and Science & Technology to enhance knowledge. Books from renowned authors having questions from previous years’ solved papers also serve the purpose.
Preparation Strategy for Intellectual Test: It is similar to the logical reasoning test; it requires the candidates to solve questions compiled from essential topics in the syllabus. The candidates should have previous years’ solved papers to check their preparation levels. The candidates should practice reasoning questions daily to keep the mind active for the exam day.
Preparation Strategy for Marathi Grammar: The candidates should practice topics included in the syllabus from books from renowned authors. Daily learn new words and practice comprehension topics to clear the exam with high scores.
All the Best!