| | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Mon, Feb 12th, 2018
    Latest News | By Nagpur Today Nagpur News

    Fire in Wardhamannagar Laundry

    Representational Image

    Nagpur- Goods worth lakhs of rupees were gutted when a fire broke out in laundry today morning in Wardhamannagar. Two fire tenders were summouned which brought the fire under control.

    According to report, Tekchand Kanojiya has a shop Mohan Dry Cleaners at Anil Sagar Apartment in Wardhamannagar. Today around 9 am the fire broke out and the material, furniture in the Laundry was reduced to ashes.

    On receiving the information the fire tender and police reached the spot and within an hour managed to douse the fire after a great struggle. The fire did not cause any damage to the apartment. But in the fire the clothes which dry cleaned clothes and which were to to be cleaned were reduced to ashes causing a loss Lakhs of rupees.

    The reason behind the fire is reported to be short circuit.

    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145