Four two-wheelers and seven electricity meters were gutted when the parking lot at Chintamani Apartments in Trimurti Nagar became a Furnace due to a short-circuit. Residents saw thick smoke emanating from the parking lot. Seeing the vehicles burning, they raised an alarms and ensured that building was completely evacuated. Technicians from MSEDCL switched off the main line supply to the building. 2 Fire Tenders rushed to the spot. A team of Pratap Nagar Police station also visited the spot. Fire-fighters then doused the flames and prevented fire from spreading. Further investigayions are underway.