Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Sat, Apr 8th, 2017
    Filmi Baatein | By Nagpur Today Nagpur News

    Fire at Kamal Haasan’s house


    Chennai: There was a minor fire accident at actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s house in Chennai around midnight. The actor confirmed he’s safe and no one was hurt.

    “Thanks to my staff. Escaped a fire at my house. Lungs full of smoke, I climbed down from the third floor. I am safe No one hurt” he tweeted.

    His office says, “It happened on the ground floor. A refrigerator is kept there. We suspect short circuit to be the cause of fire. The house was soon filled with smoke.”

    However, the fire office says, “The fire took place at the neighbour’s house “.

    Kamal Haasan lives on the East Coast road.


    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145