Tension gripped Shankar Nagar area when a massive fire broke at Bawarchi Restaurant on Sundayevening. Police informed that incidence took place at around 7.55 pm on Sunday,
The nearby residents informed Dhantoli police and fire brigade soon after they noticed the flames. Fire tenders reached the spot and controlled the flames in few minutes. Police informed that no casualty took place and no major loss was suspected.
The owner of Bawarchi Restaurant Sameer Tripathi told Nagpur Today that fire did not broke in the restaurant but in a chimney near the restaurant. Fire tender reached within time and thus no major loss has occurred. He also said that people misunderstood that the fire broke into the restaurant as the chimney was very close to the restaurant. However, he cleared that there was no damage to the restaurant.