Nagpur: A Security guard deployed at the godown of Food Corporation of India (FCI) near Ajni Chowk died of electrocution on Wednesday night.
The deceased, Rakesh Kisanlal Shrivas (36) was a resident of Plot No 39, Navnath Nagar. Shrivas received a big jolt after he came in contact with a live wire in the FCI godown on July 4.
He was admitted to Government Medical College & Hospital in an unconscious state. Around 11.30 pm on Wednesday, he breathed his last. Ajni Police started the probe after registering an accidental death case.