NEW DELHI: Congress MP Shashi Tharoor was questioned by police on Monday evening in connection with the murder of his wife Sunanda Pushkar, nearly three weeks after a case of murder was registered on the basis of a medical report that concluded that she died of poisoning.
Ten of the questions put before Tharoor, according to media reports, are as follow:
1. Does Tharoor suspect anyone?
2. Did Sunanda have any personal or professional rivalry?
3. Did Sunanda get any threat linked to money laundering?
4. Why did Tharoor say Sunanda had lupus?
5. Why did Tharoor claim the couple was happy when there were fights?
6. How did Sunanda get injury marks?
7. What was the cause of fights between Sunanda and Tharoor?
8. Did Sunanda get any threat from anyone linked to IPL?
9. Who was giving Sunanda alprax tablets and why?
10. Did anyone give any injection to Sunanda 48 hours before her death?