The scheduled dates for MHT-CET, conducted by Government of Maharashtra’s State Common Entrance Test Cell, for professional courses for academic year 2016-17 have been declared. The admissions in professional courses of educational institutes of Government, aided, non-aided, local self-government bodies, minority institutions will be conducted through Centralised Admission Process (CAP).
The CET for MBA, MCA courses was held recently. Now, the CET dates for First Year courses of Health Sciences (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH), Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.) along with 14 other courses for the academic year 2016-2017 have been declared. The CET pass is mandatory for admissions in these courses.
The dates are:
- Courses Exam————- Date————–Result———-Form of exam
- MHT-CET————- —-May 5————June 1————–Offline
- Hotel Mgmt—————-May 22———-After June 5——–Online
- M Arch——————— May 29———-After June 5——–Online
- Master of Htl Mgmt——-May 29———-After June 5——–Online
- Master of Education——June 11———–June 27————-Online
- Master of Law (5-year)—June 18———–June 30————-Online
- Master of Law (3-year)—June 19———–June 30————-Online