Nagpur: City police are all set to host renowned Bollywood celebrities including famous singer Neha Kakkar who would be performing at musical event ‘Sursandhya,’ a police welfare programme organized at Mankapur Indoor Stadium on Saturday, August 10. The proceeds of the programme would go to the city police welfare fund.
In view of the musical programme, City Police have issued advisory regarding traffic and parking as follows:
Entry at the stadium:
* Both multi-colour and Rs 1000 pass holders have been advised to use Gate No. 1.
* Blue, Green and Yellow pass holders have been directed to use Gate No. 2, to avoid any inconvenience.
* Multi-colour and Rs 1000 pass holders will have to park their vehicles in the slot reserved in the front side of the stadium.
*Blue, Green and Yellow pass holders are advised to use parking slot located in the back side of the stadium.
Way to auditorium
*Invitees and Blue pass holders will enter through Gate No. 1.
* Gate No. 1 (A) for Green pass holders
* Gate No. 4 – Yellow pass holders
* Gate No. 3 – Multi-colour pass holders
* Gate No. 2 and Gallery of Gate No. 3 – Rs 1000 pass holders
Cops have also appealed to the citizens to reach the venue before time, occupy the designated seats and park vehicles accordingly to avoid any inconvenience.
Besides Neha Kakkar, Bollywood actor Varun Sharma, television star Divyanka Tripathi, actress Urvashi Rautela, comedian Ali Asgar, actress Natasha Suri and Nagpur-based artist Ishan Khan would grace the mega musical event.