Nagpur: At a time when the grown ups and go getter adults strive hard to set a single record, a six year old from Nagpur has managed to achieve this feat of setting not one but three records at one time and one place. Varad Malkhandale has set the records beating on recently at Chitanvis Center, Civil Lines, Nagpur. The “On Spot Adjudication Event” was conducted and monitored by a team of India Book of Records Dr. Sunita Dhote, Assistant Professor, Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, an Asia Book Record holder was the adjudicator for the event.
Varad has created three new National level Records at this event organized by India Book of Records (IBR). In the first place he correctly identified RTO series of all States & Union Territories of India in 44 seconds, for the next record he correctly identified complete series of RTO numbers of Maharashtra State (MH 01 to MH 51) in 50 seconds and finally for the third record Varad correctly identified all 36 districts of Maharashtra on map in 42 seconds.
These records are entered in the record book, first identified the RTO series and Districts in sequence and then also in random order. The audience who applauded the boy were amazed to see such a talent at a young age.
Varad has achieved records for two of India’s most respected record organizations, India Book of Records and World Records India.
The IBR authority, after preliminary but extensive perusal had given a go ahead for the above three record attempts. Varad has already six national records in his name. Including the latest feat, Varad has nine records overall at such a small age.
List of records achieved by Varad
Here’s the lowdown on the previous six records achieved by Varad
1. Identified 96 car models in 1 minute and a total of 107 car models belonging to 22 car companies in 1 minute and 09 seconds
2. Recited ABCD in reverse order in 3.39 seconds
3. Recited reverse counting of 100 to 0 in 70 seconds
4. Correctly spelt 51 words in one minute and total 160 words in 5 minutes
5. Identified all 30 States of India on the map in 39 seconds
6. Arranged miniature maps of the States to form the map of country in 2 minutes and 12 seconds