Nagpur: Ministry of Railways have decided that 50% of the existing tatkal quota tickets shall be sold under dynamic fare scheme. After booking of the first 50% of tatkal tickets under tatkal quota, the subsequent 50% tatkal tickets will be sold on dynamic pricing. The fare shall increase by 20% after each slab of 10% berths are sold subject to the existing cap (maximum fare chargeable) on dynamic fare.
This scheme is further implemented in following 5 trains of Central Railway with effect from 19.10.2014.
1. 12859 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus – Howrah Geetanjali Express
2. 11019 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus – Bhubaneshwar Konark Express
3. 12149 Pune – Patna Express
4. 12322 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus – Howrah Kolkata Mail
5. 12163 Dadar (T) – Chennai Central Superfast Express