- Answer phones professionally.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Process orders, forms and applications.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Route calls to appropriate resource.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Complete calls logs.
- Complete calls reports
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening Skills
- Problem Analysis
- Problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Ready to work in Shifts
- Freshers should not apply (min 6 months International Call Center in voice process is a must)
Experience: 0.6 Months to 7 Years.
Educational Qualification: Graduate or Undergraduate
Job Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full Time
Interview Time: 10 am to 6.00 pm only.
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply here.
*Please mention you saw the job advertised on Nagpur Today
** Job subject to availability