The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Nagpur Round Table 83, member of Round Table, India (an organization of young men engaged in providing education to the under privileged children) was held recently at Airport Centre Point Hotel.
Anurag Pashine took over as the Chairman from Piyush Daga. Anurag Pashine in his acceptance speech proposed to finish the construction of the Untkhana School project at Jeevan Shikshan Vidyalaya. Besides construction of school, he proposed to have various community service projects and would like to concentrate on fellowship and bonding of the Tablers. Pashine later also proposed to hold a car rally by blind man in a much planned way to generate publicity and fund.
Later the new Chairman announced the new team for the year 2014 – 2015
• Chairman: Anurag Pashine
• Vice Chairman: Rahul Soni
• Secretary: Pramesh Pandhi
• Treasurer: Pratik Munot
• IPC/IRO : Piyush Daga
He also announced various conveners for the year.
Past Chairman Piyush Daga felicitated the following tablers for their performance:
• Most Dedicated Tabler: Sahil Jain
• Most Promising Tabler: Pramesh Pandhi
• Best Tabling Couple: Anurag Pashine & Pallavi Pashine
• Best Conveners: Ritesh Saraf & PankajTapadiya
• Best Project: Nilay Verma
• Best Attendance : Kartik Shukul
• Youngest Tabler : Saurabh Nagpal