| | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Fri, Nov 21st, 2014
    Latest News | By Nagpur Today Nagpur News

    2 tiny tots die of shock after touching live wire while playing in their house in MIDC area

    shock_intro_pageNagpur: In a heart-rending tragedy, life was sniffed out of two tiny tots when they came in contact with a live wire while playing in their house. The unimaginable incident occurred in MIDC area on Thursday.

    According to police, the ill-fated kids, Riddhima Rajesh Pancheshwar (3) and Siddhima Rajesh Pancheshwar (one and a half year), living in Ekatmata Nagar, Ward No. 5, near Durga Mandir, MIDC were playing in their house between 3.30 pm and 4.45 pm on Thursday. While playing, both Riddhima and Siddhima suddenly touched a live wire dangling in the house and received a shock of their lives. Both the tiny tots went unconscious and were rushed to the nearby Lata Mangeshkar Hospital. However, doctors there declared both Riddhima and Siddhima dead at 5.45 pm while undergoing treatment.

    MIDC API Godbole, based on a complaint lodged by Rajesh Dayaram Pancheshwar (30), registered a case of accidental death and investigating the matter from all angles.

    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145