Published On : Fri, May 3rd, 2019

12th standard student electocuted

Nagpur : A 12th standard student died of electric shock while he was filling water in the cooler. The incident occurred at around 8.30 am on Friday and the deceased has been identified as Hrishikesh Shyamrao Aanle (18), a resident of Kumbharpura, near Ata hit Mandir, Badbad Square.

His family members rushed him to Mayo Hospital, where the doctors after examining him declared dead.

Kotwali police have registered a case of accidental death. PSI Lakde is investigating further.