Isn’t money a common denomination we need to facilitate getting what we want in this materialistic world?
With Mahavastu, you can actually find reasons why the world is rejecting you or your services at a sub-conscious level. As soon as you reset your home or work space for money following the principles of vastu, you’ll start grabbing the lost attention and achieve acceptance. Vastu guru shares ten amazing tips to increase your wealth through vastu.
1. Five elements or Panchtattva and the 16 Mahavastu zones determine how you think, react.
2. Vastu-perfect homes attract wealth.
3. In the north vastu zone, ensure that blue is the main colour; avoid red shade, designating space for kitchen and toilet. Also, don’t place a dustbin, broom, washing machine, mixer-grinder here. The kitchen represents fire and with wrong placements, you’ll end up diluting money, opportunities and career.
4. Keep a money plant in a green vase, or hang a scenery showing a lush field or thick forest in north zone. These will attract money and better career opportunities.
5. The north west vastu zone is the one which gets you support (financial) of banks and relevant persons in your ventures.
6. A beautiful entrance brings happiness and prosperity, and helps in appreciation of an individual’s value in the society. If it is a sloppy and unkempt one, troubles will hound you.
For instance, the south-west door will bring in debts, loans and financial problems. A north vastu entrance brings good career opportunities and money. The east vastu entrance brings peace. The west entrance brings in wealth and prosperity. The south entrance is also a beneficial one.
7. Keep the kitchen in the south east or south south-east. The main colour should be pastel shades of red, orange and pink. Keep the safe, work table, drawing room in the northern areas for a healthy money flow.
8. In the West, the main colours are white and yellow. This is another location for the safe. Use round shapes as these represent the earth element here. The west south-west is the zone of savings. Keep this clean and use as a place for studies. Keep money and valuables in an iron safe in this area— this will ensure your wealth remains safe.
9. Overall, see if there is a harmonious and balanced energy cycle in your house.
10. Get your house thoroughly checked using the 4-Step Mahavastu method. Discover which areas have an imbalance and whether zones are cut, extended or missing. These areas can be
treated with simple vastu cures using colours, lights, symbols, rangoli and plants.