Published On : Tue, Sep 14th, 2021

Young man electrocuted to death in Sakkardara

Nagpur: A young man was electrocuted to death as he came in contact with a ‘live’ cooler in Sakkardara area on Monday evening.

The deceased has been identified as Sujit Sadashiv Ganvir (32), resident of Old Bidipeth.

According to police, Sujit went for a bath around 5 pm on Monday. When he came out of the bathroom, he switched on the cooler. But suddenly he received a shock and collapsed on the floor. He was taken to Government Medical College and Hospital where doctors declared him dead after examination.

Sakkardara PSI Pawar has registered a case of accidental death and started investigation.